- Is there anything you know God is asking you to do but you've been too afraid (such as witnessing, discipling, counseling, leading, etc.)? What steps can you do this week to be bold and to start obeying?
- How can you start encouraging other believers to be strong and courageous? Be specific and practical. Choose at least one person and begin encouraging them this week.
- Each morning over the next week, start out your day by focusing upon God's strength. Pray to Him with adoration. Think through your coming day: How can you commit yourself to being strong and courageous, relying upon Him?
- Memorize Deuteronomy 10:17: "For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God."
- Do you struggle with fear? Tell God how strong He is by making a list of the things He is greater than. Write at the top of a piece of paper, "God, You are stronger than...", then fill the page with all of your fears, problems, idols, sin, etc. Worship Him for His strength and live it out in your life.